- Male – All male
- Female – All female
- Coed – Must have at least 1 male and 1 female.
- High School – All individuals must be currently enrolled in a high school or middle school. High School Teams will be broken down into Male, Female, and Coed categories as well.
Registration Opens on March 1, 2022 at 8AM MST:
Teams of 3 Long Course:
- 3/1-5/15: $285/$95 per person
- 5/16-6/30: $330/$110 per person
- 7/1-7/8: $375/$125 per person
Teams of 3 Short Course:
- 3/1-5/15: $165/$55 per person
- 5/16-6/30: $195/$65 per person
- 7/1-7/8: $225/$75 per person
Solo Short Course:
- 3/1-5/15: $75
- 5/16-6/30: $85
- 7/1-7/8: $95
High School Long Course:
- 3/1-6/30: $210/$70 per person
- 7/1-7/8: $255/$85 per person
High School Short Course:
- 3/1-6/30: $120/$40 per person
- 7/1-7/8: $150/$50 per person
*The Herd Relays is capped at 600 Participants
Team Captains & Payment:
The first person to register for your team will create the team name and become the default team captain. However, the team captain does NOT have to pay for the whole team. The rest of the team members, when registering, can join the existing team created by the team captain and then pay their registration fees separately.
*There will be no deferrals, credits, transfers or waitlists for the Herd Relays.
Herd Runners receive
- Herd Relays custom t-shirt
- Custom team race bibs
- Each individual on the team will receive a unique finishers medal
- Big Sky Brewing Co. Beer or Virga Sparkling Water
- Chip Timing from Competitive Timing with live results kiosk at the finish line
- Discounted room rates at Big Sky Resort
- Custom awards to the top teams in each category
- Fully stocked base area aid station. *Remember that we are a cupless event.
- Medical and safety support from Big Sky Ski Patrol and our medical partners
- An incredible experience running around the flanks of Lone Peak in Big Sky, Montana with hundreds of your closest friends!